InnovationCast collects the following data:
- •Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company name)
You directly provide InnovationCast with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- •Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- •Voluntarily complete a contact form, customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- •Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
InnovationCast collects your data so that we can:
- •Process your contact or support requests, orders and manage your account.
- •Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When InnovationCast processes your orders, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
InnovationCast securely stores your data encrypted on our own servers.
InnovationCast would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt-out later.
You have the right at any time to stop InnovationCast from contacting you for marketing purposes.
InnovationCast would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request InnovationCast for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InnovationCast corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InnovationCast to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InnovationCast erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InnovationCast restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InnovationCast’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InnovationCast transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
- •Understanding how you use our website
- •What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- •Functionality – InnovationCast uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- •Advertising – InnovationCast uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that InnovationCast has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority