COLLABORATION WITH PURPOSE
Community tools that help build an ecosystem
We've built the tools to help innovation managers successfully launch innovation communities in no time.
Organize audiences and content
Personal feeds that matter
Connect people and content
Engage and inspire.
Share knowledge, insights, and progress with a rich and meaningful social experience. Nurture your communities to keep people engaged and inspired.
Create vibrant communities
Use communities to enable connections between people and ideas that otherwise wouldn't occur.
- Run different communities for distinct audiences
- Create external communities to collaborate outside your company
- Segregate access to critical information
Keep everyone up to date
Newsletters give you the means to inform and keep everyone tuned in to your innovation activities.
- Automated newsletters to keep everyone in the loop
- Promote ongoing innovation challenges, ideas and projects
- Communicate achievements to keep everyone engaged
Blogs give you the means to share noteworthy content and accomplishements, and get community feedback.
- Create media-rich blog posts in minutes
- Listen to your community by asking for feedback on specific topics
- Share content that inspires users to participate
Personalized activity streams
People can choose what they're most interested in and InnovationCast will keep delivering the content. Ensure that everyone is always up to date about what matters most to them.
- Compelling streams personalized by users
- Users can define what they want to follow
- Use keywords, tags, topics to build the feeds
Create a web of "meaning"
Innovation is about making new connections. Make every single piece of content addressable and reusable.
- @mention any information in the system (people, blogs, ideas, signals...)
- Establish relations between any items in your innovation system
- Enable people to build ideas on top of inspiring concepts
Meet your teams where they are
Run InnovationCast inside Microsoft Teams to make the most of your Office 365 tools.
- Works as an MS Teams app
- Make InnovationCast available to all your users by default
- Integrated user authentication