Get stronger ideas faster
Looking for idea management that works? You are in the right place! Engage people and crowdsource ideas to solve pressing issues and explore emerging opportunities.
Challenge-driven innovation for strategically relevant ideas
Higher engagement levels with multiple ways to contribute
Better ideas with the co-creation environment you always wished for
Launch engaging innovation challenges
Challenges are time-bound campaigns for ideas. Launch compelling challenges in minutes and sustain participation every day.
Get focused ideas
Innovation challenges are great because they signal where you need to innovate the most. Use challenges to inspire people and drive collaboration around what matters the most.
- Collect ideas aligned with your business goals
- Create custom submission forms that improve the quality of ideas
- Launch visually engaging challenges in minutes, without a web designer
Solve real business challenges together
Crack complex problems by connecting people with complementary skills, experiences and mindsets to co-create ideas and brainstorm multiple solutions.
- Get better solutions with a collaborative idea management approach
- Break organizational silos with cross-boundary participation
- Surface innovators by knowing who’s making a difference
Run internal and external innovation contests
Collaboration is great! But sometimes, leveraging competition in a positive way can be the best tool to generate new ideas independently.
- Incentivize people to solve pressing problems that lack solutions
- Run competitions with audiences from within and outside your company
- Find alternative solutions that change the status quo
”Always-on” idea collection
You can't schedule people's best ideas. Let them share ideas as they pop up.
Surface unforeseeable ideas
Insights may come from unusual connections and coincidences, but they also emerge from deliberate search and can be developed and enhanced systematically.
- Allow unforeseen improvement and growth opportunities to emerge
- Avoid tunnel vision by allowing everyone to have a voice
- Create listening posts to learn about your customers, products and company
Distribute the workload
Manage innovation at scale by allowing different parts of organization to manage their own idea pipelines.
- Organize ideas in categories linked to specific areas or goals
- Get the right teams to manage each category
- Give them the flexibility to create a process that works
Keep your idea portfolio organized
Different types of innovation require different processes. Manage your portfolio with ease and always know where ideas are, find bottlenecks and improve where needed.
- Design custom processes for each idea category
- Personalize idea submission and assessment criteria
- Handle different types of ideas with the right approach
Get ideas in great shape
Improve the quality of ideas with next-generation idea collaboration tools. Enable people to work together to improve on each other's ideas.
Feedback-based voting inspires participation and uses an advanced scoring system that surfaces the most promising ideas. Every vote creates an opportunity to improve the idea and help understand its value.
- Enrich ideas with actionable feedback that makes them stronger
- Uncover idea weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Avoid unwanted popularity contests caused by the usual rating mechanisms
Always know what’s changed
Stay tuned and save time. People no longer need to spend time trying to find out what’s new or changed. Easily find unread comments and see edits that occurred since your last visit.
- Users can follow ideas to be notified of changes and comments
- Authors can invite followers to review their edits and for more feedback
- Users are shown the changes made to an idea since their last visit
Keep users engaged in discussions that enhance ideas systematically. Extract value from idea discussions and recognize significant contributors.
- Valuable comments are marked significant contributions
- Significant contributions are highlighted for easy tracing
- Quality participation gets recognized with badges
Sometimes we come up with an idea together with a colleague or friend. Welcome co-creation by allowing people to team up to submit ideas together.
- Users submit ideas together with co-authors
- Authors can invite others to become co-authors during discussions
- Contributing to improve an idea can be just as valuable as submitting it
Idea Management Use Cases
Launch compelling challenges in minutes.
Develop and pitch ideas to a panel of investors.
Get ideas from your customers, partners and startups.
Answer critical business questions in no time.
Know your users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems.
Activate employees to create valuable business cases.