Find unforeseen possibilities
Innovation always starts with discovery. What if all your people could become a sensor of your innovation network?
Collaborative insight scouting
Structure and share findings
Combine insights to inspire new ideas
Amplify signals, increase insights.
Activate your human networks by giving your workforce a way to easily share what they are discovering everyday in the 'real world'.
Avoid tunnel vision
Surface information that can shape your innovation strategy and fuel your “innovation funnel”. See what others don't.
- Organize information in channels
- Capture ad-hoc and unfiltered observations from the front-lines
- Monitor emerging changes in technology, culture, markets, behaviour, etc
Inspire new ideas
Make it straightforward for information and trends to bubble up and allow everyone to be seen and heard.
- Share and comment on any content from the web
- Provide context on what it could mean to your company
- Give everyone access to the raw information
Turn information into actionable intelligence
Shared sense-making: capture people's perspectives to turn raw information into creative opportunities.
- Use the community to distinguish 'signals' from 'noise'
- Define what each signal means to your company and what to do about it
- Use signals as supporting information for ideas
Find insights that inspire innovation
Actively search for unexpected opportunities for improvement and growth by channelling significant information into and throughout your organization.
Define targets for information collection
Insights may come from unusual connections and coincidences, but they also emerge from deliberate search and can be developed and enhanced systematically.
- Make curated information about each target available to all
- Structure monitoring, surveillance and scouting activities
- Proactively collect information about high priority targets
Capture insights that show you the way
Give your scouts a simple way to keep their work organized, share their findings and recommended actions. Foster value and positive impact.
- Identify and monitor new startups, novel technologies and trends
- Follow up on recommendations
- Enable informed strategic decision-making
Empower your scouts
Complement human scouting with automated data collection from online sources.
- Quickly turn automated findings into insights
- Create tailored automated searches to capture relevant information
- Centralize access to external data sources for each scout
Communicate findings with visualizations
Connect emerging possibilities, deepen customer insights, and explore new technologies that can spark innovation.
- Easily communicate findings to the leaders who can act on them
- Know what's happening outside and at the edges of your organization
- Choose opportunities based on their maturity and market potential
Academic and R&D Collaboration
Integrate external knowledge in your network.
Environmental Scanning & Analysis
Channel significant information into your organization.
Startup & Technology Scouting
Identify technologies with disruptive potential early.
Identify and understand worldwide trends as they unfold.
Work proactively to explore the future of your company.
Monitor competitors, customers, industry and other agencies.